hey there.
got home from takraw yesterday.
and found this plastic bag of assessment books on my bed.
elder sister bought the books for me.
she also left a note in the plastic bag.
in the note.
"khidir,
Please use these assessment books and your personal
notes to study really hard for your 'N'levels exams.
You've been given a second chance so please do not
waste it. Remember how hard it was to appeal to repeat Sec 4?
Take this time, only 2, max 3 months to 'chiong' all
the way. Get good or even excellent results ie. <19 points for
ENG/MATHS and best 3 subjects, and prove to your teachers and
classmates that you've used your chance well.
Sometimes, we don't get second chances in life, so
please think before you do anything. If not for yourself, at
least do it for mom and myself. I would do anything, and I mean
anything to see you succeed in life.
Just because I know you're a bright person, eversince
you're born =)
Cheers,
Kak Anja<3"
so.. everybody in this house expects me to do well for
'N'levels this year.
I don't really know whether I can make it or not.
but i'm gonna try my best.
to go to Sec 5.
just to make mom happy.
and everyone else in this house too.
its quite depressing when everyone expects you to do well.
but its true what sister said.
i've been given a second chance and i can't waste it.
so.. anyone who can teach me in any subject.
please do.
i need help from everyone.
and you can ask me for help too.
that is, if i know how to do the question.
that's all..
and i miss somebody deh..
toodles~
